Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lucas Bar Mitzvah at The Pacific Design Center, Los Angeles

Today I would like to invite you into the Bizarro world of Superheroes and Comic Book characters.  If you are a DC comics fan get prepared to fall in love with this Bar Mitzvah.  When I began to work with Lucas and his family I was told that he only liked DC comics and that he was intrigued with the Justice league.  The first task was to find a venue that was both affordable and could lend itself to the world of comics.  Lucas, his mom and older sister fell in love with the PDC when they first entered the space.

I really had a lot of fun working on this event as my clients were AWESOME and I got to revisit and re-acquaint myself with the world of Superman, Batman, Flash and Green Lantern which were Lucas' favorite characters.  Working off of the Roy Lichtenstein vibe of the venue gave us a good platform upon which to start creating our alternative universe.  One in which justice would prevail.

Along with my team from Greco Decor, Lighter Side, CJ Matsumoto, Spotlight Entertainment and Wolfgang Puck we                                                                    created a lot of POW, BAP and ZAM.




























Credits go to: Joe Buissink, Greco Decor, CJ Matsumoto, Wolfgang Puck Catering, Pacific Design Center, Spectra, Eventures, Lighter Side, Spotlight Entertainment

If you found this article helpful or interesting please leave a comment.  Let me know your thoughts, If you have any questions or need any information about a specific topic that you need help with let me know.  If you don’t want to leave a comment below you can always email me: Julia@eventuresinc.net or simply visit our website at www.eventuresinc.net.

Grace, Gratitude and Happy Planning!

1 comment:

  1. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    events production companies in dubai

    ReplyDelete