Monday, May 16, 2011

Wedding Planner- Why you want one!

In my opinion one of the many reasons you would hire a wedding planner is to help you create and execute a vision for your wedding that will make it different than everyone else’s wedding.

I don’t know about you but I love to look at wedding pictures and photos from other special events. I can do this for hours and never get bored. They are a great source for inspiration and ideas.

However, I think it is my job to listen to my bride and actually hear her, get inside her head and then help her find just the right location for her dream wedding. Then when we find that magical location it is up to me to show my bride the possibility of what she can have. I inspire my bride to see the room in a different way then the venue may be used to doing it.

Why have everyone else’s wedding? Why stay inside the “box”? You hired a wedding planner. It is up to us to help you dream and create and to show you how to see what isn’t or hasn’t been seen or done yet. An experienced wedding coordinator should be able to see the space in a different way. They should be able to have a vision and know the right people to hire to execute that vision. After all, if you could do it yourself then why would you hire us? If you could create your own unique style and party and celebration then why would you hire an experienced wedding professional? I think it is so important to understand that a true wedding coordinator should be able to take your ideas wish list and thoughts and spin it into something that stands out. - If you want cookie cutter than have the venue do the party. They are more than happy to tell you how they do it week after week, month after month and year after year.

Get Inspired! This is your special day! It is amazing to see what you can have and receive! Just be willing to play and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment